Monday, May 4, 2009

Gone So Long!

Hello, dear True Blue Coaching friends. I haven't posted in True Blue Coaching in more than a month.

In my time away from the online world, I kept up my coaching practice, of course. I also completed a college graduate course I've been yearning for years to take - and I wrote my first short story! No -it's not ready for publishing, but I'm thrilled that I treated myself to another class with the great Anne Greene of Wesleyan University; in Middletown, CT - a superb teacher who has great intelligence, knowledge and heart!

And, I allowed myself to rest and reflect on a huge life change I made last fall, a big decision that I made so I could live a life that's in line with my values.

I've designed a 4-part workshop to offer this coming fall, and something more wonderful - I also have gotten back in touch with dear, dear friends and visited my beautiful big sister, her wonderful husband and my fascinating & very generous niece, Cate! In fact, Cate paid for her older generation's tickets to see A Prairie Home Companion in New York City!!! It was so much fun being there for the Amateur Duo conteset! (Thanks again, Cate! xoxo)

What this means is, I built up my Inner Oomph built up! Many good reminders of what's most important. More on that in weeks to come....

But right now I have to find out what that animal was, the one crossing the stone bridge tonight - was it a fisher cat???

Love,
Ann

P.S. How is your Inner Oomph these days? No matter what's going on in the world, we still have the capacity for abundant happiness and serenity. I'd love to coach you in a free, 30 minute session - experience what it's like to have my unconditional support as you shape your True Blue hopes and dreams into a Happy Reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment